Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi is the closest International Airport with connections to major European and other Airports.
Congress venue can be reached by following routes:
From Dehradun Airport to Haridwar (Congress venue) (taxi fare about 20 €; journey time about 40 minutes; Distance about 35 Km.).
3. BY TRAIN: From Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi to Railway station, New Delhi (metro train fare about 1-2 €, journey time about 30 minutes); From Railway station, New Delhi to Haridwar (train fare about 20-25 €, journey time about 5-6 hours).
Proposed Pre-Conference Tours:
1) Delhi/Agra/Jaipur and adjoining places ( 4 to 7 October 2017 : visit to monuments)
2) Corbett National Park, Nainital Tour
2) 4 to 5 days tours to Himalayan areas
3) 4 to 5 days tour to Jaipur & Agra